Wednesday 31 March 2010

First post proper!

Right, this is my first post proper!  Have no idea what I'm going to say!  Well, this blog is a work in progress.  I think I'm going to change the look of it slightly, but no more excuses, it is started!

I've been getting a little bit obsessed with Tilda lately.  Never thought I would enjoy making Tilda cards but am loving it.  This is the first one I have made that has not been for a challenge.  Am quite pleased with it, it's almost......, if you know what I mean. Feel free to add any constructive comments.  They are most welcome.
xx

3 comments:

  1. A great card. I don't normally use green, but this is lovely.. so subtle.

    You've just got yourself your first follower.

    Hugs

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emma what a lovely card! It's beautiful.The blog is looking good too.
    Take care Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a gorgeous card Emma, I love green in cards, I think they look so fresh, great tilda too.
    Your blog is lovely, like me you are just getting started, so if we can help each other that'll be great!
    Take care. Teresa (craftingallday)xx

    ReplyDelete