Friday 2 April 2010

Wish yesterday had been an April Fool!!!

Not a great day yesterday! O/H came off his bicycle.  Very shook up, bumped about and faint so off to A & E.
Being treated for a broken elbow but what really scared me was on the way to x-ray, he started talking rubbish - more than usual lol. Can laugh about it now - he couldn't get his weasels out - so he told me - he meant words!!  Nurse assured me no head injury but I've been on high alert all night.  All seems ok now, apart from a lot of pain. 
Have managed to do a bit of crafting in between the nursing, fetching, carrying etc lol.  Have made a little Easter Egg box for his mum.  I found the instructions in Magnolia Ink magazine but have used them with a Gorjuss Girl so that I can enter a challenge over on the docrafts website.
A big thank you to those who have become followers! Will be trying to get over and see your blogs if I havn't already.  Hope you all have a great Easter! No doubt I'll be back on here though, to get a bit of peace from the patient lol. xx

2 comments:

  1. Your easter basket looks fab. I love the gorjuss girls stamps and she looks great in yellow.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, this is just lovely, what a great idea. Sorry to read about OH hope feels better soon.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete